Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A call for help

Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a hold of some videos or DVD's relating to personality development. I am currenting teaching the unit part time at one of the local college's. I have searched the school library and the ACT public library and htey have very poor resources, if any on the topic. I am desparate for something as my student's keep hounding me, but I want to show them something interesting while still educational. We are looking at of course Freud's psychoanalytic theory, the humanistic approach, the trait approach, the behavioural and social learning approach and the cognitve approach to personality development. I am really wanting a video/dvd that looks at the trait approach and twin studies.

Please let me know if you know of any good resources out there, I have searched everywhere and I am just about to start seraching the university library.
Thanks

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Jules,

I'm not quite sure where you would be able to get some resources on that topic, but did you ever have Michele fleming for our individual differences unit? As i believe personality development is one of her interests and i'm sure she would be able to point you in the right direction. I've just attached some of her details for you...good luck!
Amanda :)

Michele.Fleming@canberra.edu.au
Work Phone: (02) 6201 5653
Location: Building 1, Room C67